Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Where to Start!!!

It was 17th September 2006 (Sunday)

Hmmmmmmm!!!

Still only very few days left (probably 2months) to submit my thesis work. My supervisor (who is an English man) told me, I am not up to the mark; my works are insuffient for me to get through. Will I produce some crucial work to get through… (A big question mark?) This is my last part of my student career!! Until now I was alright! What happened to this guy now?? What is he doing? Why his concentration is lagging on his work. Is he involved in some other activities, NO .Then why? He does some work at times, but the reason is continuity lags from his work! Oh GOD help this (poor) Guy. Will u??? Let see how things are going to turn around within two months.

This guy has become addicted to online chats like yahoo, orkut. When ever I start my system, I don’t try to Open University WebPages or something related to thesis work, instead check or waste some time in orkut before working. How can I overcome this issue? Is it possible? Is this a great issue? Answer is simply YES, So let us wait and see how he produces himself.

1 comment:

Anand said...

Hi chan,

Please dont bluf in postings. whenever i saw you are in orkut,gtalk, yahoo messenger or whatever chatter boxes the world has.

But as the other part i know you did your thesis good.

so, take it easy maddy..

regards
anand